Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page

Thursday, September 10, 2009

When you feel threatened

When you feel threatened:
“Think about all he endured when sinful people did such terrible things to him, so that you don't become weary and give up” (Hebrews 12:3). Heavenly Father,I don’t know who else to turn to for making the bullies stop their aggression. It seems no one can stop them. They intimidate and frighten everyone. I don’t like being afraid, and it upsets me when I see them beating on others. Help me to know when to make a stand and when to ignore the threats. Please send us someone who can get them to stop. If I cannot help them by showing them You in my life, Lord, then get them out of my way. I thank You, Heavenly Father, for protecting me and keeping me safe. I ask this in Jesus’ name. Amen. Helpful Resources: Psalm 18:3; 91:4-15; 34:4; 138:3; Isaiah 41:10; 54:17; Jeremiah 39:17; Luke 12:4-7; John 10:28; Romans 12:14-21; Colossians 3:25; Hebrews 13:6

No comments:

Post a Comment