Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page

Thursday, September 10, 2009

When you need a sense of purpose

When you need a sense of purpose:
“You didn't choose me. I chose you. I appointed you to go and produce fruit that will last, so that the Father will give you whatever you ask for, using my name” (John 15:16. Heavenly Father,I look to You in my time of need. I don’t feel like I matter much to people in this world. My self-confidence is really low right now, and I don’t know where to turn. Do You really have a specific plan for my life? That is an awesome thought. Help me to see myself, as You see me. Teach me the things I need to learn to fulfill that purpose. I place myself into Your hands, because I trust in Your opinion of me. Thank You, Heavenly Father for believing in me. I ask this in Jesus’ name. Amen. Helpful Resources: Jeremiah 1:5; John 14:13; 16:24; Romans 8:28-29; Romans 12:4-13.

No comments:

Post a Comment