Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page

Thursday, September 10, 2009

When your family needs prayer

When Your family needs prayer:
“The Lord isn't really being slow about his promise to return, as some people think. No, he is being patient for your sake. He does not want anyone to perish, so he is giving more time for everyone to repent” (2 Peter 3:9). Heavenly Father,I know You see everything and know how each situation turns out. I will trust in You. My family needs help. Show me what I can do to make life easier for them. Help my family find Your salvation so we don’t fight like we do now. Help me to show them You in my life. I thank You, Heavenly Father for your love and concern. I ask this in Jesus’ name. Amen. Helpful Resources: Acts 11:14; 16:31.

No comments:

Post a Comment