Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page

Thursday, September 10, 2009

When you need friends

When you need friends:
“There are "friends" who destroy each other, but a real friend sticks closer than a brother” (Proverbs 18:24). Heavenly Father,You are a gracious and loving Lord. I don’t have any friends, and I really miss having them. Please bring some people into my life that I may share with them memorable times. Open my eyes to see the good qualities in people around me. Help me be the type of friend to others, as the type of friend I seek. I thank You, Heavenly Father. I ask this in Jesus’ name. Amen. Helpful Resources: Psalms 119:63; Proverbs 17:17;27:10-11; Ecclesiastes 4:9-10; Malachi 3:16-17; Acts 20:35; 1 Corinthians 1:9;1 John 1:3-7.

No comments:

Post a Comment